Rental & Tenant Insurance

Protecting Rental Properties

If you rent or own a property, you need to be sure that your insurance policy properly covers your property and belongings. Wilson M. Beck has over 30 years of experience helping clients in Western Canada insure and protect their seasonal and vacation properties in the event of a claim. We can help choose the proper coverage for your needs depending on:

  • how long your property remains vacant;
  • what type of protection your property needs;
  • whether someone is available to monitor your property;
  • the frequency of renters (long-term leases vs. short-term tenants);

Tenant Insurance

Many landlords require that you have insurance to cover your personal belongings as these are often excluded from the landlords own policies. Furthermore, you may be responsible for any damage you cause to the building or property in the event of an accident. We can help choose a policy to protect your belongings and liabilities while living as a tenant.

Rental & Tenant Insurance

Western Canada’s leader in rental property insurance for over 30 years.

Get a Quote